Get in Touch
Slieve Bloom Manor, Muckross Rd,
+(353) 64 66 34237
Slieve Bloom Manor Hostel
Get in ToucH
Hosts, Jonathan & Alexandra
Canadian and Irish Hospitality together we have been in hospitality for the last 6 years and love creating a space for individuals to experience and enjoy the amazing surroundings of Killarney. We carry a strong passion for the environment and hope to welcome guests who care and appreciate the local nature and leave no trace.
From Kerry Airport to Killarney (Approx: 27mins Drive)
Head southeast on the N23 road from the airport.
Continue on the N23 and follow the signs for Killarney.
After about 12 kilometers (approximately 7.5 miles), you’ll reach the N22 roundabout. Take the second exit onto the N22, following signs for Killarney.
Continue on the N22 for approximately 15 kilometers (about 9.3 miles) until you reach Killarney.
As you approach Killarney, you’ll see signs for different areas within the town. Follow the appropriate signs to reach your specific destination within Killarney.
From Killarney Train Station (Approx: 18min walking)
- Upon arriving at Killarney Train Station, exit the station building.
Walking Route to Slieve Bloom Manor:
- Exit the station and head west on Fair Hill Road, which is the main road in front of the train station.
- Continue walking on Fair Hill Road until you reach the junction with Muckross Road (N71). This junction is near the town center.
- Turn left onto Muckross Road (N71). You’ll see signs indicating the direction to Muckross House and Gardens.
- Follow Muckross Road for a little over 1 kilometer (about 0.6 miles). Slieve Bloom Manor will be on your left-hand side.
From Cork Airport to Killarney (Approx: 1hr 20 mins Drive)
- Exit Cork Airport and follow the signs to the N27 road, which will take you to Cork City.
Travel to Killarney:
- Follow the N27 into Cork City.
- Once in Cork City, follow signs for the N22, which will lead you toward Killarney.
Continue on N22 to Killarney:
- Stay on the N22 road, and you’ll pass through towns and villages like Ballyvourney and Macroom.
- Continue on the N22 until you reach Killarney.
Navigate to Muckross Road:
- As you enter Killarney, follow the signs for Muckross Road (N71).
- Muckross Road is one of the main roads in Killarney, and it leads to popular attractions like Muckross House and Gardens.
Arrival at Slieve Bloom Manor:
- Continue on Muckross Road (N71) for a little over 1 kilometer (about 0.6 miles).
- Slieve Bloom Manor will be on your left-hand side.
Checkin & Checkout
This is a self check-in experience, to access the front door please use the code you received the day before arrival.
Please note check in is after 3pm. If you need to drop your bags before 3pm then there are lockers under the stair case, please bring your own padlock.
Breakfast is from 5am and it is self-service continental breakfast.
Please note this is self check in. All you need to check in is your check in code and room number.
Free Cancellation with up to 3 days prior to arrival. If canceling within those 3 days its FULL Charge.
- Quiet Hours: To ensure a peaceful environment for all guests, please observe quiet hours between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM. Keep noise levels to a minimum during these hours.
- Respectful Conduct: Treat fellow guests, staff, and the property with respect. Refrain from loud conversations and disruptive behavior that could disturb others.
- Common Areas: Enjoy our common areas, but remember that noise travels. Keep conversations and activities at a considerate volume to maintain a comfortable atmosphere.
- Sleeping Areas: Maintain a peaceful environment within sleeping areas. Avoid unnecessary noise when entering or leaving dorms and private rooms.